REFramework Time Span

Hi,

i am working with REFramework where I have setup my “Performer” project as a trigger on the add queue process. But from what i have observed is whenever “Performer” runs it takes nearly 30 seconds to execute “Init” stage each time “performer” is executed.

Is there a way to reduce this time as i haven’t made much changes to default framework. Only some assign statements are added to keep track of the current transaction fetched from queues.

Regards,
Raghav

@raghavbidani

In INIT state, it will read config file and all the input data and all. It’s depends on size of your input data.

1 Like

Hi @raghavbidani
Did you try to debug it in order for you to see what activities took a lot of time.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @lakshman,

Thanks for your reply. I have in all 23 assets defined on Orchestrator. Out of which per process we are using only 3 to 5 config values(assets+settings). So should reading this orchestrator take this much time?

Regards,
Raghav

1 Like

Yes @pattyricarte I did. The most taken is during the reading the config file.
And honestly, I’m not reading more that 5 values in my config file per process.

Should it take this much time to read these values?

Regards,
Raghav

1 Like

Realy did you try to kill the excel upon running the reframework ? @raghavbidani

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

1 Like

@raghavbidani

We have some data in Settings and Constant sheets also along with Assets sheet.

Yeah I’m aware of that.
Values like credentials are being read from Settings sheet whereas others from assets.

But should it still take this much time?

1 Like

@raghavbidani

Are you reading input data also in INIT state only right ?

1 Like

Yes I did.

1 Like

By input data, do you mean getting transaction data from queues?

@raghavbidani

Sorry. It’s Performer process to right.

May I know what else is there along with reading config data in INIT state ?

1 Like

Its the default code in “INIT”. Nothing else.