Reframework queue state

Hi All,

Please help me with the below queries.

1. I have configured Max # of retries=3 in orchestrator, if System exception is thrown in process state, what would be the state of Queue of particular data and will to go for next data to transfer ?

2. I have configured Max retry number=3, if system exception is thrown, what would be the state of queue ?

Thanks in advance!!
Pavan

Hi @Pavan_kumar15

The queue status will be retried and the new queue will be created at the last. When a system exception occurs the flow will be moved to the init state and the process will be started again from intializing the applications.

Regards

HI @Pavan_kumar15

Please check the below doc for better understanding.

Regards

Hi Varunraj,

Thanks for the info…

Is this same for max consecutive system exception?

And also, what if max retry is 2 and max consecutive retry is 3 which one will be executed?

Thanks in advance
Pavan.

Hi @pavan_kumar

If the maximum retry is set to 2 and the maximum consecutive retry is set to 3, then the maximum consecutive retry will be executed. This means that the system will attempt the operation up to 3 times consecutively before considering the attempt a failure, regardless of the maximum retry limit

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.