ReFramework official

In this post i will link a fork of the ReFramework, hosted, for the moment, on my own github. As soon as we have updated the documentation and bug testing, it will be available on our official github. For now, you can download it here:

It aims to improve on the above linked version in the following ways:

1. Split the template into functional layers: framework layer, business process layer, process logic layer, services layer. The services layer allows the dev to call another ReFramework within a ReFramework. This enables you isolate and solve specific problems and return the results up the call stack.
  2. SOC (separation of concerns): Minimum intervention in the framework layer and a clearer separation into what needs to be edited by the developer (business process layer and process logic layer). The dev needs to modify the workflows located in the “ProcessLayer” Folder.
  3. Implementing universal logging. You can now implement a single dashboard for any process because logs on all levels are linked together by parent/child relationships.

Documentation for this version is not yet complete.
Although it has gone through thorough bug testing, this is not yet the final version.
Even so, i would recommend you read the architecture document and, if you like it, implement using it as it should offer improvements over the above posted version.

Architecture UML: https://github.com/mihhdu/UiPath_REFramework/blob/master/Documentation/REFramework%20architecture.pdf

20 Likes