Reframework in Process: The given key was not present in the dictionary

Reframework in Process: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Hi @Aditya10989,

you are looking for a non existing key of your dictionary. Please check the key value that you are looking for

Keep a debug point before it gives you an error and check your Dictionary in Local pane and find the key value pair exist or not sometime there can be spelling mistake

Happy Automation

But I commented all code under process still I am getting same issue

Hi @Aditya10989 :wave:

You are trying to access a value in your config.xlsx file which doesn’t exist. It should probably be a typo. Kindly check if the key exists in your dictionary.

Hi,
Inside process I did not use in_config.So I delete from argument to check but still got same issue

Hi @Aditya10989,

Please share screenshot of the Local panel when u hit the errror

@Aditya10989,

are you going to retrieve any values from in_config Dictionary ?

if yes open expand in_config and see whether key is there what you are looking for

I am only getting data from queue.Which I am getting

ok then queue name is getting from the in_config dictionary right ?

yes.But I am getting value from queue

can you please share screenshot of the config excel queue name and code where u access in_config value

can you share your full code then i can run it from my one and tell you where is the problem

I am not able to upload file

first zip your project and the upload

ReQRPerformer.zip (2.8 MB)

Hi where is your dispatcher is it contain in the project please share the name if the flow or share it it working fine until get transaction items. and also you are not using any dictionary call inside your process it need to be work fine

just do one thing in your process flow do the import variables again