What is the procedure for Installation and Configuration in the AWS Redis?
Redis in AWS Cloud : Below Steps are to be performed to install and configure Redis in AWS Cloud.
- Create Redis Server in AWS
- Configuration in the Orchestrator server
Create Redis in AWS
- Go to AWS console https://aws.amazon.com
- Click on Services Search for Redis and Click on the ElasticCache as shown in the screenshot
- Click Create to launch the new Redis server.
- Cluster engine should be Redis and click the same, since Orchestrator supports Redis for session syncing. To create a cluster environment, check the cluster mode for High Availability.
- Fill all necessary fields that are required as shown in below screen shot
- Click on the Advance Redis Settings.
- Provide the necessary information click on create as shown the below screenshot.
Note: Redis and Orchestrator server should be in same network on the AWS.
- Once Redis server created, the below is available and up to date. Copy the Primary Endpoint as shown in the below screenshot
Configuration in the Orchestrator server
- Go to web.config file and edit below setting.
- Restart IIS and run the Orchestrator.