How to check the Redis connectivity to Orchestrator?
Steps to be performed:
- In the Orchestrator server, make sure 'telnet' feature is enabled. If not, enable it from "add windows features" : https://www.lifewire.com/what-is-telnet-2626026
- Open command prompt in admin mode, write the command : telnet <ipofmaster> <port>. Here, ipofmaster is the IP address of Redis server and port is the Redis port (6379 by default)
- If the port is enabled and if the service is listening on Redis server, verify successful connection via telnet
- Once authenticated, it should be possible to run all the Redis commands, like, keys *
- If the telnet command ends with any error, it's either the Redis service is not running or the connectivity between Orchestrator and Redis server is not available