Recognise a word from a TIFF image

Hello Friends,
I’m working on a project that reads,.tif files and I’m trying to make my robot look though it and let me know if it see’s a word that I tell it to look for. I’ve tried using some of the OCR text exist activity and it did not find the words. Could someone please help me out or walk me through what I might have done wrong?

1 Like

Hi @jkbarrows11

Have a view on this thread!

I think it can be sorted out with using intelligent ocr that comes under document understanding!

Regards

Hey @jkbarrows11

Could you please show us the sample image please ?

Thanks
#nK

Thank you for your reply @pravin_calvin, I went over the document and it showed why UIPath would work, but I’m looking for some help on how to actually make it work. I have a robot looking for a word that I know is on the .tif file sheet and it is coming up false. I’m using the OCR Text exist activity. Any guidance for that?

Thank you @Nithinkrishna for your reply, unfortunately the document has some sensitive information on it so I wouldn’t be able to give an example. I’m sorry for the difficulty. If there’s any way you could still offer any advice I would love to hear please.

1 Like

Hey @jkbarrows11

Any simulated sample if possible ?

Thanks
#nK