Receive mail from specific ID and Download attachment on different folder as per time

Hi team,

I am facing this issue, I am doing an activity like I receive mail from specific ID and its consists of attachment thing is mail comes many time so i need to save it the attachment on different folder as per time when it receive .

Hi @Majunu09

Create Folder based on Timestamp like HH_mm_sss_fff so every time you receive a mail
save attachment in a timestamp folder !

Regards

@pravin_calvin
Hi Thank you for the reply.
As you said I tried the method but its saves all attachment on the folder and creates new folder and saves all attachment again.

Hi @Majunu09

Use Filter to save attachments

Refer to the thread below!

Regards

@pravin_calvin
its not helping me its still getting saved all attachment on same folder.
(ex) email(xyz@gmail.com) its read email1 received at 10am attachment and email2 received at 10:15 like wise i need to save email received at different time and i want save those attachment on diferent folder not same folder.

Download_Attactment_v1.xaml (22.2 KB)
I have uploaded the xaml file for your ref.

Hi @Majunu09

This can be sorted out by every time running the process save attachments using a creating new folder say attachments folder

Then iterating the attachments folder and use filter condition to move to specific folder

Regards

@pravin_calvin Can you share screen shot or the xaml file for better understanding

Hi @Majunu09

Please refer to the xaml below!

Main.xaml (9.0 KB)

Regards

@pravin_calvin
Hi,

I am unable find this activity can you share screenshot of it.

Hi @Majunu09

Please install the mail activities from manage packages or move the xaml to the project folder!

Regards

@pravin_calvin ok.

@pravin_calvin thank you for the support

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.