Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview!

Thanks Jan! What fields do you need? Can you show me some examples?

Thanks,
Alex.

6 Likes

We don’t offer a script, but you can use the Machine Learning Extractor activity together with the IntelligentOCR activity pack to try it out!

Thanks,
Alex.

7 Likes

Hi Pankit,

We will release it for On Premises deployment too. In the meantime you can still try is as part of Early Access Program. Can you please contact me directly at alexandru.cabuz@uipath.com and give me more details about your production usecase?

Thank you,
Alex.

8 Likes

Is there any sample workflow file that I can use to get started?

7 Likes

@alexcabuz: can you give to me sample file…
Thanks bro. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

Hi @anhtt47 I will post a sample workflow on Monday,

Thanks for your interest in this,
Alex.

8 Likes

Amazing feature! Eagerly awaiting to use this :grin:

4 Likes

Hi @Anupam_Mittal I have included a couple of sample workflows at the bottom of the post, hope it helps!

Alex.

4 Likes

Hi @anhtt47 see the original post, I have added sample workflow at the bottom.

Let me know if you run into any issues.
Thanks,
Alex.

5 Likes

Hi Team,

Where can I see the saved extracted data?

TIA…

4 Likes

Great timing. I was just exploring options for some invoice processing.

4 Likes

Hi @alexcabuz,
Can you please tell us, whether we can use these activities in production or not?
And facing some issues while getting invoice number, if the invoice field is in the name of ‘Reg.No’ or ‘Invoice’ in scanned documents.
If the file contains more the 2 document pages it shows some file exceeds error.
can you please suggest some solution to this?

Thanks and regards,
Ramya.

5 Likes

Hi @alexcabuz

Awesome that works perfect.
i want to add new fields to be extracted from invoice but after declaring the fields in taxonomy manager and using it in configure extractor i still can extract the newly added fields.
Any suggestions on these.

Can you also help us in knowing some info like
What is the file size limit these activity can process ?

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi,

I have the dataset from the export extraction results. But I have processed a multipage PDF file and it only outputs the first-page result when I use write range (excel).

3 Likes

Awesome. Does this require GPUs for processing ?

4 Likes

hi,

i can’t open this two endpoint link,shows as below:
Also, i downloaded your demo script, but no output shows like below:
i really want to test this AI function, could you help to answer my questions above?
thanks!

4 Likes

Everyone, make sure to check out the example added by @alexcabuz in the first post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@loginerror thank you
Its done, its work, but I want to develop anather service FR langage

4 Likes

Hi @Hyungsoo_Kim, it only requires the Extractor engine activity which you can find on the beta feed.

Cheers,
Alex.

5 Likes

Thanks! Its a great product. In one of my examples I was testing, I used Bill to Address and Ship to address for invoices. The fields were not detected for billing address and shipping address. I am sure these type of deviations can be there. How to make the tool intelligent enough to behave properly in these deviations

7 Likes