Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview!

hi,

i can’t open this two endpoint link,shows as below:
Also, i downloaded your demo script, but no output shows like below:
i really want to test this AI function, could you help to answer my questions above?
thanks!

4 Likes

Everyone, make sure to check out the example added by @alexcabuz in the first post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@loginerror thank you
Its done, its work, but I want to develop anather service FR langage

4 Likes

Hi @Hyungsoo_Kim, it only requires the Extractor engine activity which you can find on the beta feed.

Cheers,
Alex.

5 Likes

Thanks! Its a great product. In one of my examples I was testing, I used Bill to Address and Ship to address for invoices. The fields were not detected for billing address and shipping address. I am sure these type of deviations can be there. How to make the tool intelligent enough to behave properly in these deviations

7 Likes

Great work UiPath team, this feature will be really useful! In testing the model it was also very accurate :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing it’s capability to retrain the model as data is being processed. I will also be looking forward to the ability to create custom fields for specific use cases, such as identification of particular serial numbers or key items within documents.

Keep up the great work!

7 Likes

I have just read this blog article comparing the UIPath and other solutions. And I was wondering if anybody had tried extracting US receipts. According to the author, it should work really well…

5 Likes

Hi @Esther_Zilber,
Welcome to UiPath Community Forum. Yes I have tried the receipts with English . The microsoft,Microsoft Azure and Abbyy OCRs. It working well. depend upon the quality of scanned receipts.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

5 Likes

Hello @balupad14, thank you for the comment and clarification. I am fairly new to the RPA so any guidance is welcome! Have a nice day.

2 Likes

You don’t need to access URL. I guess that the URL is for the UiPath activity to connect to the Invoice and Receipt cloud AI engines.

5 Likes

got it, thank you

2 Likes

Hi Alex, You don’t need to access URL. I guess that the URL is for the UiPath activity to connect to the Invoice and Receipt cloud AI engines. You can see that it is configured for cloud AI engine if you check the demo script provided by UiPath and.

2 Likes

Hi @Esther_Ziliber,

My best opinion is here !!

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi @Iyce_Winsoft

This is available in the output variable ExtractionResults of the Data Extraction Scope.

Best,
Alex.

6 Likes

Hi @zparsons,

Hang in there, we are working on it! Stay tuned!

best,
Alex.

3 Likes

Hello,
I am working on community version of UiPath 2018.4.6. When I run the code given it is giving
me error “An error occured while sending the request”. Can i know what is going wrong?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @alexcabuz,

While using the Machine Learning Extractor sometimes I’m getting these errors

‘Machine Learning Extractor: Error while copying content to a stream.’
‘ML Extractor - Invoices: An error occurred while sending the request.’

can i know the reason and solution for this error?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya.

2 Likes

Hello @Ramyaraju - can you please share a document on which this error can be reproduced consistently? If it is a bug, we’d like to reproduce and fix it…

Also, logs and complete error messages would be of great help as well.

Thanks,

Ioana

6 Likes

Hi @loana_Gligan,

Thanks for the reply.

Attached .xaml file is without any input documents(pdf) files because its sensitive customer data.
Intelligent_OCR.zip (310.9 KB)

Below attached are the logs faced due to the errors,
‘Machine Learning Extractor: Error while copying content to a stream.’
‘ML Extractor - Invoices: An error occurred while sending the request.’
Logs.zip (192.7 KB)

Regards,
Ramya.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Can somebody please help me to understand, how we can save the extracted invoice data into Excel sheet in this DataExtraction_MIExtractor Example. I have a knowledge on building Data table and Add Data Row activities to save the Items. Just Confused how to get these extracted values into Variables.

Regards
Vishnu

2 Likes