Reboot Your Skills Program - Introduce Yourself!

Hi, Mala here from Singapore. I am an independent consultant, also pursuing a university programme in Fintech. Would love to see the power of automation with my own robot creation(s) :slight_smile: Excited. Wish you all a happy learning too!

Good day all. I am Jim Walker and I am the Evangelist and CTO for Public Sector for UiPath in the US. I have been with UiPath for three years after leaving NASA where I was the project manager for the first government deployment of RPA. Look forward to joining you all this month. Never hurts to update your skills.

2 Likes

Hi Friends! My name is Saleem from Chennai, India. I am working in Banking domain in IT. I have few months of experience in UI Path.

Hello Bianca,

My name is Victor Georgescu and I live in Timisoara.
I would like to be part of your team also, if is possible.

I’ll start today to dig into Week 1 courses.

Thanks and Regards,
Victor

1 Like

Hi, I am Kaviya from Singapore. I am very new to UIPath , looking forward to learn .

1 Like

Hello! I’m Christian a Product Owner from the U.S. and look forward to learning more about UiPath and its capabilities. Thank you for the invite and excited about the courses!

Hi, My name is Lubna and I am trying to learn RPA for developing code as well as for administering the UI Path environment at my company, as the director. I am based in New York. I want to learn the automation skills to automate as many manual processes as possible including project management. Nice to meet everyone here!!

1 Like

Hi, this is April, join from Singapore!

Hello

Hi All,

Vinod Krishna here. Working as a Sr Business Analyst in Bangalore.

Enrolled to identify and automate tasks effectively and efficiently.

Hi all!

I’m Kat Cruz, based out of Wisconsin, USA and I work with an Innovation team that is focused on project management and process improvement, as well as user education. I want to learn automation skills because I think the key to improving many of our current processes is going to be to automate and eliminate the manual human element.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m Apurva from India and have worked as a Salesforce Developer. Currently I’m preparing for my masters and just recently came across UiPath. I found RPA rather cool and am interested in learning more about it.

Lets have a great time learning together!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi all. I am Zafer from Istanbul Turkiye. I want to learn RPA development and Reboot my skill. Good luck for all and have a nice journey.

My name is hyemin Kim and l am from Korea.
It’s nice to have a great opportunity to learn about RPA.

Hi there,

My name is Ignacio Cubero. I am from Costa Rica, owner of my translation agency called Tiger House LATAM (www.thetigerhouse.com).

I don’t have a Computer Science or IT background, but I do think that RPA is something that I would like to learn more about.

Hopefully I will learn a lot in this course and make new contacts as well to help my company in its automation journey.

Hello everyone, my name is Aalema Saiyed. I am a Business Analyst and Project Manager based in Los Angeles, CA. I am currently on an RPA project for a client. I’m excited for this course and to learn how to automate some of my own daily tasks as well as present other areas of automation to our client to bring value to their business. Ultimately, I want to get to the role of a solution architect.

Hi All, I’m Gopinath part of HP Inc., as a Technical Rep from Chennai. From my college days I’m very much interested in Automation and stuff I’m hoping to improve the efficiency of some of the old macros.

hi this is anwarbpasha i am exiting to learn ui path automation

Hi All
Karen here from Ireland. I am currently the Project Lead on a large digital transformation project for a public service organisation. Interested to see how we can capitalise on RPA and further improve on our automation introductions.

Hi guys :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: