Reboot Your Skills Program - Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone,

I am Vinit from Mumbai (India) and have joined this 4 week reboot skill program to get going with my learning on automation.

Happy to join & learn together with the forum.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Ishara Perera and I am an Quality Assurance Executive at Infomate (Pvt) Ltd. I do various quality checking and building quality parameters and frameworks for different clients also preparing different MIS reports and presenting data to management of the company. I am based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I want to learn more automation skills and seek opportunities to automate processors in my organization and help my co-workers to ease their day today work. I’m looking to automate few of my day today routine works.

3 Likes

Hi all,
My name is Shane Grant. I’m joining from Ireland. Mainly interested in RPA from the pov of potentially enabling some professionally developed projects in my organisation.

Shane

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m Zethu from South Africa, I’m hoping to more about RPA.

1 Like

Good Luck!

1 Like

Hi All

I am Santhosh from Hyderabad, India. Currently, working as Manual Test Engineer for a cloud based application. I joined this course learn to new skills and to find a job in RPA. I would like to build bots that reduces human effort like reading a PDF and extracting data from it.

Thank You.

1 Like

Hello my name is Nick and I work in the IT field (a combination of Service Desk and User Provisioning tasks).
I am from Indiana and would like to utilize UiPath more to learn more on how to provision new robots and automate additional tasks at our company for future use.

1 Like

@Rohan_Goswami Thanks

1 Like
  • **What’s your name? Elisa!
  • **What kind of work do you do? LMS Administrator, and RPA Explorer
  • **Where are you based? Vermont, US
  • **Why do you want to learn automation skills, or what are you hoping to automate? I am ready to shift my focus away from LMS Administration and this is a wonderful opportunity to expand my horizons!
2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

My name is Alexandra, I am a Business Planning Manager, based in Bucharest, Romania. I want to learn RPA because I find interesting how we can automate routine work and how we can invest time in something else by automating. I am hoping I can automate some of the work I do, to be able to focus 100% on a big project I recently joined.

2 Likes

Hi All
I’m Gary, working in the NHS in Hertfordshire, UK as a DevOps manager
Whilst we already have RPA implemented, this was done by a consultancy for a specific project. I now have to take over that functionality and broaden its implementation throughout the business

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Monique Savage I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina, US and I am a Workflow coordinator for an HR automation research team. I’m very new to RPA. I hope to get a better understanding of how bots work in our space and how to improve the success rate. Thank you again @UiPath for organizing this training. - Monique

2 Likes

Hi all,
It’s Tuomas from Finland, working with processes and analytics. Automation skills are very much needed for the tasks at hand and what first comes in mind would be automating tools to periodically collect scattered data for analysis. Also overall knowledge about automation benefits to bring along to our organization.

2 Likes

I am Ravi Varadan, working as IT Consultant for US Department of Justice. Interested in RPA for financial statement reconciliation process for Bureau of Prisons

2 Likes

Hello everyone. my name is Roberto from Mexico. very excited to start this skill program and expecting to learn more on RPA.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I am Jonathan, a Software Engineer from Nigeria and I am excited to be here. I look forward to improving my RPA skills.

2 Likes

Hi,

I am joining from US. I am an Automation Tester. Willing to make career in RPA.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, my name is Santosh Shigwan and I’m a transition lead supporting outsourcing projects. I live and work in Mumbai, India. This is actually my second attempt at learning RPA, as I had started learning two years ago but had given up after sometime due to work demands :slightly_frowning_face:. I am really happy to be starting again with the Reboot Your Skills program, and very excite to complete the program along side everyone. Wishing everyone a great learning experience!

3 Likes

Hi,

My name is Bhumika Shah and i am currently on my career break. I am currently based in Pune, India. I have experience in voice networking, contact centers, and little bit experience in testing also. I have gone through some UI path small bot making webinars and i found it very interesting to work upon and my interest is also there in some technical work like automation, DS, ML, AI and coding also.
I also want to restart my career ahead in few months and i literally believe that RPA is now in boon and will do wonders in coming future. I personally want to learn automation with UI path and explore my new career opportunities to restart my career.

I feel learning automation skills will open new doors ahead and would love to automate anything and everything possible.

thanks…

2 Likes

I am Diarmuid sitting in Dublin, Ireland; I’ve lead tech communities and see RPA as a very useful direction of travel

2 Likes