When I initialized the robot it was working fine. The file was picked up from the orchestrator and table was read correctly.
then I had to modify the table slightly. changed the number value in a cell. very small change. Now I get various types of errors like:
Read Range: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: zipFileName
Read Range: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Read Range: File contains corrupted data.
The file wasn’t saved in Office 365 in the meantime.
unfortunately it did’t help. I re-uploaded the original file then it worked, yet when I made a slight change in one cell it was corrupted again. I guess it’s maybe the excel version that the original file was made on but I’m not sure. I checked that for me it’s always corrupted now when I create on standalone or when I create on Office online. I think it must be some bug. as a workaround I changed the robot to read multiple csv files instead of csv and the problem solved (but this is only workaround)