Read the key word in column H and if the key word exist highlight the same cell in column I, J, and O

Hi Guys,

This is my first post in Forum. Thanks for your help in advance.

I need help on this one. This is how it goes:

1. I have approx 20 .xlsx files in a folder.
  2. I need to go through each file and look for a keyword in column H (Remark).
  3. Once the keyword is found, I need to highlight the same cell of that keyword in column I (Full Name), J (Mobile Number), O (License Plate), .

The keyword I’m looking for in column H (Remark) are: {number; name; registration}
Once the keyword is found then highlight the same cell of the keyword in it’s specific column.

Example (as per the attached file 11300 Wrong Number):

1. In Column H > Row 1 > Keyword: ‘number’, ‘name’ > Keyword ‘number’ highlight cell J1 > Keyword ‘name’ highlight cell I1
  2. In Column H > Row 2 > Keyword: ‘number’, ‘name’ > Keyword ‘number’ highlight cell J1 > Keyword ‘name’ highlight cell I1
  3. In Column H > Row 3 > Keyword: ‘number’ > Keyword ‘number’ highlight cell J1

and so on…

Unfortunately, I cant’ upload the .xaml file that I have been doing and a .xlsx file…

If you need the file. Please provide me your email address and I will send them to you.

Please help. Thanks again.

Hi you can send it to my email julius.cris.salinas@gmail.com

1 Like

@jcvsalinas did you receive my mail?

Guys if there’s anybody who can help. I’d be very grateful.

hi I see your problem in Facebook ! you can send it to my email
Manutsanan.sa@inetms.co.th

@Manutsanan_Sattasuja I send it.