Read range output is #NAME? OR -2146826259

Hi

While using read range or read cell which has are having formulas , output is showing as #NAME? when preserve format is enable and -2146826259 when preserve format is disabled , facing same issue when using excel scope and workbook activities .

Regards
Hemanth

Both those things means the formula failed to compute…

Hi @bcorrea

In the Excel Sheet, I am able to see the value, But when I read from Uipath using read range & Write into other excel , I am facing this issue

But the first step is to check those values in uipath after the read range to first see if the values are ok, after that, if the formulas are showing errors, maybe it will be because some formats are getting lost…

I had this issue and am just adding my findings here incase it helps someone else in the future :slight_smile:

For me it was happening because the formula required macros to be enabled (it used user defined functions which require macros), but the bot was accessing the spreadsheets with macros disabled.

This meant that whenever I accessed them myself, macros were automatically enabled and I could see the value myself as it should be, without any errors. It was only when I disabled macros that I could see the formula error, which was what the bot was trying to copy.

Can you please share screenshots of the same so that we can better target your issue.

Kind regards
Sagar