Read Range. failed setting current sheet to

Hi,

I am facing (Excel Application Scope)Read range Failed current sheet to error. I have tried using kill process activity before the Excel Application scope. Still facing the issue. What is the way to resolve this? Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Hi @Konda_Sai_Charan_Goud , can you post a screenshot of the error message? Ensure you are using the right workbook name/sheet name.

Hello @Konda_Sai_Charan_Goud

I faced the same problem as you do. I figured it out using try catch, because when i debugged the whole process it needed only retry the activity to continue in the process.

So the princip of the this “activity” is that, when the error “failed current sheet” error appears the process goes into the exception but there is only warn log message and it goes back to the start of the while, of course there is some timeout in case there is some other problem. This solution save me a lot of troubles because in the processes I have a lot of “stretch formulas” and using a lot of read range, read cell or read formula activities.

Hope It will help you like It helped me :).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.