Read Range error

For me before update it was working fine but after this update start getting this

what i want to find out is the version of the package that worked for you, not the new one.

“UiPath.Excel.Activities.1.2.6256.15131”

you can try with that

Working for me so problem with new updates.

1 Like

ok then, so previous package is fine. we will investigate more. thank you

Akshay, can you share the previous version so Others can use Incase if they don’t find.I will try in sometime.Thanks.

Yes …!! Sure :slight_smile:
UiPath.Excel.Activities.1.2.6256.15131.nupkg (102.4 KB)

Regards…!!
AKsh

1 Like

How can I install old Excel package, i have located that but how it can be installed.
Can you please provide steps?

Hi all,

Here are the steps.

1. Uninstall Previous Package.
  2. Refresh Activity Panel.
  3. Go to Manage package\Available\Local and install.

Before this you have to place that package which you wants to install inside the UiPath/packages(in your installation drive) folder. then package manager will be able to identify it.

Yes of course, but old packages already resides there… So no need to add :slight_smile:

Ok Sir :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue with the excel scope activity. :frowning: But I installed the previous package version and it’s working once again.

1 Like

Even Iäm trying to install old package but still it is showing same error. Again I can able to see new package again.

I did this way:

When you uninstall the New version, don’t restart the studio.

Go to Available–> You should see two Excel Activities —> Install Old one.

1 Like

Hi @aksh1yadav,

I installed this(1.2.6256.15131) version but still i am getting same issue.

Is there any stable version for excel available, where i can avoid this error?

Thanks,
Sharad

Well there is new version out already so you can use that. have not checked but as per that package description says they have fixed so you can update and use the latest excel package having version 2.0.6361.22986.

and in your case once again check that you have uninstalled that version or not , i mean i guess you have not uninstalled it correctly so it will show the same version 2.0.6333.17728.

Regards…!!
Aksh

thanks for ur reply @aksh1yadav, i have installed it correctly

and it was showing correct version too.

I tried with new version,

and still getting the same issue :disappointed:

Then problem with may be your code. or excel. You can share? it if possible ?