Read PDF With OCR: Could not load file or assembly 'UiPath.CoreIpc, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Dear Members,

I am trying to read PDF with OCR however getting the following error.

Read PDF With OCR: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.CoreIpc, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Hi

Pls upgrade PDF Activity Package and give a try
Or
Open a new project in UiPath studio and give a try

Cheers @dutta.marina

Hi Palaniyappan,

I upgraded the PDF Activity package. Now its not reading anything. Getting below output.

So are you getting the output from Microsoft ocr or from read pdf with ocr activity
Make sure you are getting it from Microsoft ocr

Cheers @dutta.marina

I am getting from microsoft OCR

Can I see the property panel of Microsoft ocr

And also try with Omnipage ocr instead of Microsoft

@dutta.marina

Thank You for your help. In the properties panel of OCR OUTPUT Text output variable was missing where it will capture the text and store the values. Now I have added a variable in the OCR Text output. Its working. Thanks a lot.

No buddy
Pls create a output variable in Microsoft ocr activity and mention that variable in writeline
You are using ocr engine to fetch data and only that will have the values

Cheers @dutta.marina

I have already created and mentioned that in write line. Its working now. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Perfect @dutta.marina

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.