Read PDF Text: Unable to sort because the IComparer.Compare() method returns inconsistent results. Either a value does not compare equal to itself, or one value repeatedly compared to another value yields different results. IComparer: 'System.Comparison`1

Hello!

I am trying to read a PDF file with Read PDF Text activity and I receive the following error:
Read PDF Text: Unable to sort because the IComparer.Compare() method returns inconsistent results. Either a value does not compare equal to itself, or one value repeatedly compared to another value yields different results. IComparer: ‘System.Comparison`1[]’.
The robot read multiple files with success, but for some reasons it stops at a specific PDF and throw the error from above.
Cab you help me to find a solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Marius

@marius.cirlescu

Welcome to forums
As we don’t have access to your files
Can you check that is the file struck is a Image PDF instead of Text file?

Thanks,
Srini

Hi @marius.cirlescu ,

Could you maybe check what is the difference between the files that were processed and the file that received an Error ?

Hello!
It is an native PDF. It is true dat it contains some images, but so do the previous files that were successfully processed.

The files are really similar. The structure is identical. The only think that differ is the phrase formulation.