Read pdf some particular parts in page

pdf

how to read particular parts in pdf page after reading parts of the page i needs to mail that parts of the text in pdf

Hello.

There are few ways this can be done so depends on the pdf file and what you need.
Here are few approaches I would take:

1. Read PDF to Text, then use string manipulation like pdftext.Split({vblf+vblf},System.StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries)(1) or pdftext.Split({“Books”},System.StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries)(1)

2. Scroll pages and Find Text, then Get OCR Text of window with string manipulation like above example.

3. Scroll pages and Find Text position or Find Image, then use its position and size parameters to Set Clipping Region around desired text with a Get Text or Get OCR Text

I would probably recommend Read PDF to Text if possible since it will be consistent, however, can be slow if document is large.

Thanks.

@indra

Hi indra,
you can try to use Read Pdf to text Activity, that activity can help you to convert pdf to txt , and again you can use read txt file activity and split the string using split String activity , split string activity can convert splitted text into array . the last position can contains your need text like start form Book to end of the paragraph