Read INBOX mail from specific Website

Hi Team, I am trying to read INBOX unread mail from Specific website and loop through all the Unread messages, Can you please help me with this??

@Rajnish

You can try with Get IMAP Mail Message activity

Get all the settings required for IMAP connection

Then you can able to read

Hope this helps you

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Rajnish

Hope you are well.

Another option is to create a folder in your inbox and set up a rule that sends any mail from that website into that folder. Then attach your process to that folder and you’ll be able to access all of the mail.

Just a note - when we are working with email folders we generally create three - “_Process”, “_Successful” and “_Failed”. The reason for this is so that we don’t rely on “Unread only” mails and once they have been processed fully, we indicate it by moving them into the appropriate folder. Any failed records can either remain in the Process folder or they can be moved into Failed and reprocessed at a later stage.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

@ksrinu070184 Thank you for your response, but unfortunately Here in I will not have Server name and Port number in order to use IMAP.
If you can provide any other idea about this, that would be appreciable.

@Jacqui_M Thank you for your response, but here in this Web application we dont have option to create Folder. We have only Inbox inbuilt in that website from which we have to read the Unread mails.

@Rajnish

Can you share the screen of the web application Email Inbox?

As far my knowledge, I don’t think it will be reliable, but will try to see how can we do

Thanks

1 Like

@ksrinu070184 Here is the image of that website

@Rajnish

Have you try with Data Scrapping Wizard?

Also mention, what you have to extract / what is your automation?

Thanks

1 Like

@ksrinu070184 Yes, I have tried but didnt work, (In this project , we need to login into a web application and find the UNREAD mail then open the unread mail download the Zip file from Unread mail.)

@Rajnish

Place a Click Activity and try to scrape the Unread mail and Read mail, compare the selectors, In this way we can have some sort of idea to differentiate between UnRead and Read, After that we need to check the Attachment selector also

Hope this helps

Thanks

1 Like

@ksrinu070184 Thank you for your help bro, let me try this and I will let you know, Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.