Read from and Write to google sheet

Can anyone please show me an example .xaml file using both Read Range and Write Range activities inside Gsuite Application Scope?
I have been struggling with this for days, and I cannot get it to work.

I enabled Google Drive API following the instruction of UiPath guide website, and I created an API key, but my program is not doing anything. It returns an error

Google Sheets API has not been used in project ***** [ private info ] ***** before or it is disabled. Enable it by visiting https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/sheets.googleapis.com/overview?project= ***** [private info ] ***** then retry.

I don’t know what I am doing wrong…
For Gsuite Application Scope property, I entered ApiKey in a string format, selected “ApiKey” for Input. That’s all I have.
Then inside the score, I added Read Range, and I gave it a SpreadSheetID and sheet name.

But it is not working.
By the way, this spreadsheet exists in Google Drive, so I enabled Google Drive API.
I don’t even know if this is right, because I cannot get much information from UiPath website. Can anyone please give me some idea… and an example xaml file would be greatly appreciated because it is much easier to understand and see the flow of it. I couldn’t find any example anywhere.

Hi @tomato25

Does this documentation article help you?

3 Likes

It didn’t, so I asked the question, but after a few hours of struggling, I got it to work. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.