Please tell me, I’m a newbie in this business. If I need to find common elements between two Excel data tables (two files), and not between the created tables by the “Build DataTable” action. What operations need to be performed?Kniga.xaml (11.2 KB) Main.xaml (11.0 KB) File1.xlsx (8.9 KB) File2.xlsx (8.9 KB)
Read data from Excel strings and manipulate them according to a specified condition. I took 5 steps. Tell me how best to solve this problem.
- Create a “Task” folder on your desktop,
- copy the files File1.xlsx and File2.xlsx to this folder
Remaining steps in UiPath
- Read the File1.xlsx file into a variable (from the Task folder)
- Read the File2.xlsx file into a variable (from the Task folder)
- Create a Result folder on your desktop
- Create a Result.xlsx file in the folder created in step 3.
- Transfer the information you read in step 1 to the Result.xlsx file
- Transfer the information read in step 2 to the Result.xlsx file, observing the following conditions:
if there is a match of the material code (column A) and the cost (column C), then correct the quantity (column D) in the existing record (add),
if no matches by code and cost are found, add a new line
- Add sheet (Sheet2) to Result.xlsx file
- Transfer information to the sheet added in step 6: material code, cost, quantity, total cost (cost * quantity)