How to re-publish a published Robot that throws the error "Could not publish project. Entry point could not be found" ?
1. Refer to the following documents for the detailed Publish step-by-step process.
- Publishing the code/workflow
- Downloading and installing the published project in the Robot tray/assistant
2. Go to the Project.json file stored in the Project folder and
- Check whether the parameter "main" contains "Main.xaml" in it
- If not, then please rename it to "Main.xaml"
- Also, ensure that there is a Main.xaml file in the project. It should typically be the primary workflow which is responsible for the main execution.
The Entry points can be set from Studio Project panel, refer below documentation to know more Process Entry Points.