⭐ Rate UiPath on ITCS and get rewarded with a 50 USD Visa Gift Card

I also submit my case with you maybe you can see in your inbox but nobody reply me from your side about my reward i don’t know how to get that please response me

Sent :slight_smile: Thank you for your patience!

Hi there, thanks for your patience :slight_smile: I’m on it now, the voucher should hit your inbox soon.
Best,

Dana

@Dana_Mustatea . I also send you a email 2 weeks ago but did not get any positive answer from your email. please check my email is metin.suraj@gmail.com

Please my gift card as well

@Dana_Mustatea trying to send you email again please see below for your reference

respected person please please see my email. i am trying to get my reward . my email is [metin.suraj@gmail.com]

Hello i did already shared with you approval email. i know you are busy but please check your email. please give our reward

@Dana_Mustatea

Hi Dana,
I have competed uipath review and got the approval mail but I did not receive the rewards.
Can you please check on this.
@Dana_Mustatea

Thanks,
Jyothi

Uipath Team. we are facing issue while getting gift cards. we tried to send email but no responded from uipath side
@Dana_Mustatea we need your kind action please

yes we also did not get any reward. after approval. Dana please check your email also please check your junks if you did not see my email in your inbox
i share my approval email but no response all the time

@Dana_Mustatea i have shared email but don’t get any reply from you. my email is
matthew.siennaa@gmail.com can you please check as well

Dear Hi @Dana_Mustatea

My review was approved and waiting for my reward please issue it to me. By the way, I contacted ITCS customer support and they routed me to you. i have sent a email to your provided email address which is below
dana.mustatea@uipath.com