I can not manage to pass this test. I’m just managing to get a 60-70%. I must have tried 20 times already.
I don’t know where I’m failing, but maybe someone can let me know where I can find some information to help me review the training so that I can find the right answer to the following questions, which I’m guessing I’m not doing right.
Here is my research from some of the questions that I find doubtful and my research
Can you hover the mouse over a specific UI Element?
- I can not recall where there was a mention on hovering in the training.
- I did find some other links with generic information and my guess is that is is possible to use this activities on a UI Element:
How can you extract a table from a web page?
- I found information on Lesson 5 - Advanced UI Interaction.
Around min 15: UiPath has a very helpful wizard, for extracting
such structured data into a usable form: a data Table, or spreadsheet.
- Is there any other section that needs to be considered to answer this question?
What is the UiExplorer good for?
- I found information on Lesson 1 - Introduction to UiPath
Around minute 12: We’ll use a special tool, called UiExplorer. It makes locating UI elements a breeze.
- I believe that it would help also to make selectors stable as per what it is mentioned on Lesson 6 - Selectors after min 16
In order to make a UI selector stable you need to:
- The options in this one are puzzling me. On Lesson 6 - Selectors after min 15:07 is mentioned: In order to fix this, we’ll go to the selector editor for the type action and click the Attach to live element button
- Clearly then Attach to live element seems to be the right answer, but I’m wondering if the other answers to the questions are relevant also as I seem to keep failing this test
How can you close a running application?
- I don’t find anything specific in the training on this.
- I found the following links that seem to provide the right answer:
As per the following post Alt+F4 (and after testing it myself) this could be a possible right answer: Close all IE tabs
How can you grab text from a notepad window inside Citrix?
- I’m getting the answer from Lesson 7 - Image and Text Automation around minute 7: To get information out of virtual machines, there are again, 2 methods: Select&Copy, and ScrapeRelative.
What activity should be used to allow a user to click on a UI Element after being blocked using the Click Trigger activity?
- The answer of this I found it in around the minute 10 in the following link, but it shows that the video is deprecated, so I’m wondering if I’m getting the right answer from this:
After completing the test with the answers above, this time I got 50% only. I’m sorry to reiterate that t is very frustrating to run through this tests