Queue End transaction time is showing in reverse in Orchestrator

This is one of the instance where start transaction time of queue item is 02/11/2021 04:50:46 AM and End transaction time is showing as 02/11/2021 04:49:11 and processing time is -95 seconds, which is showing in reverse. we are using orchestrator 2020.4.1.

Hi @Ashok_Kumar1

Welcome to UiPath forum,

Please check the date format of End transaction, there is AM or PM mentioned,

You can use a Log Message and check the date or please share the screenshot to understand better.

Thanks
Latika

Hi @Ashok_Kumar1

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Could you post some screenshots of the issue? Does it consistently reproduce or was it a one time occurrence?

Please also share your eversions of Studio/Orchestrator that you are working with.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for bad quality images, I had to do Mouse over to show you Start time and end time. Suprisingly End time of transaction is showing the time before Start time in orchestrator queue, I am using Orchestrator/Studio 2020.4.1.

Any thoughts around this?

Hi @Ashok_Kumar1

I checked with the team and this issue was already spotted and will be fixed in one of the future Orchestrator releases :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @loginerror. Right now we are seeing it very random and might be for some of the cases in entire run and other transaction items are fine. Let us know if there is any work around for this. Otherwise we would wait for the next release.

1 Like

I believe this should be fixed by now. Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues :slight_smile: