Queues page in Orchestrator shows all zeros even after adding items/transactions to queue successfully
Monitoring Page on Orchestrator is not updating.
Queues page in Orchestrator shows all zeros even after adding items/transactions to queue successfully or the Monitoring Page on Orchestrator is not updating.
1. Open the SQL database for Orchestrator.
2. In the Orchestrator Database, select the table “quartz.QRTZ_TRIGGERS”
3. Look at the “TRIGGER_STATE” column.
4. If any of the Trigger States are in an ERROR state, that is why the Monitoring page, or Queue Analytics is not being updated. If this applies do the following
a. Open the web.config
b. Change the key Database.EnableAutomaticMigrations to true.
i. i.e <add key="Database.EnableAutomaticMigrations" value="True" />
c. Logout of Orchestartor and then log back in.
d. Make sure the monitoring page is displayed. Also try navigating to the Queue page. This should trigger Orchestrator to rebuild the triggers.
e. Switch Database.EnableAutomaticMigrations back to false.
5. Setting EnableAutomaticMigrations to true just forces the Database to rebuild the triggers. It is not required for it to be set to True. However, in some cases temporarily enabling it can fix issues by triggering a rebuild of certain elements in the database.