Questions for Continuous Process Review

Hello all!

We are implementing ongoing periodic reviews with our process stakeholders.

The idea is that we’ll formally communicate about their process every six months to determine their satisfaction, if anything about the process is going to change that we haven’t heard of yet, etc.

Here are some questions I’ve come up with. I would love feedback on what additional questions you would ask, or would want to be asked.

-Is the automation meeting your expectations?
-Are there any future plans for changes to this automation, or programs or data used in this automation?
-Are there any improvements that need to be made to this automation?
-Have their been any problems?
-If so, how would you rate the response and resolution to the problem(s)?
-Some questions in regards to updating the documentation (contacts, peak season, etc).
-An FYI of time saved based on number of transactions since the last review.

Thank you!
Meagan

1 Like

Hi Meagan,

This is a good checklist of the steps you should take when a process is in hypercare. This list will vary from one organization to another, but your primary points are valid.

-Are there any future plans for changes to this automation, or programs or data used in this automation?

This needs to be partially IT’s responsibility (when they know a change is coming, their change control needs to be reviewed and the Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) needs to be aware of changes to applications that they have automated processes associated with - and partially the end user’s responsibility, since they will most likely be working in that application and will notice when an upgrade in UAT is delivered and if anything changes that could break an existing process.

I am sure you will be able to build upon this list and create a processes to run with your Robots to automatically contact your end users about this information and store it in a repository (database) somewhere for future reporting and metrics evaluation.

Thanks

3 Likes