Question to ServiceNOW Developers: selector based automation for developer.servicenow.com

Hello

Question to ServiceNow developers: are you able to identify selectors on developer.servicenow.com website?
I was trying to automate one thing within developer.servicenow.com website, and it seems like I cannot identify any selectors there. It is just highlighting the whole page (see screenshot).

I tried all typies of UI Frameworks. This is happening both on Chome and Firefox. Of course I have proper UiPath extensions installed, I can even identify selectors on login page, and on ServiceNow instance page.

@mateuszmacheta - I faced a same issue with ServiceNow.
ServceNow pages are not build with a generic HTML tags to perform the web automation. You can verify the source code for the page - page is rendering with a custom built web tags with minimal info.
To satisfy my requirements - I did the image automation for this page to navigate between pages and did the get attribute to get the innerhml to read the specific content from the tags.

2 Likes

Hi, did you try our new service now connector? :slight_smile: You can download them from here. Also for more resources, you can check the youtube channel of
Cristian Negulescu here .

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.