Question Regarding Enterprise License

Hi All,

We have recently purchased 1 Studio License and 1 Attended Robot License. Therefore we have been provided with 2 different License Keys for both. I have installed the Studio in one machine by using the first license key which was provided against the Studio itself. Now I am left with 1 License key against Attended Robot. I have no idea where to use this. I mean do we need to use this in the same machine wherein we have consumed the Studio License if yes then where.
Also, if not then does this mean we can use it in another machine and use both the machine. first for development and running the process. and the Second only for running and debugging.

Please clear this doubt, I will really appreciate the same.

@badita @Lahiru.Fernando @loginerror @vvaidya

Thanks,
Sandeep Rawat

Hi Sandeep,

That’s right, Studio already has an attended bot built in. So you can use one machine to develop and run bots, and another to just run them.

Cheers
Andrzej

First of all thankyou very much for the answer.

One last question : Actually we have used the Studio license on a incorrect machine and want to move the license to another machine.
I have read the documents regarding the deactivation, however just wanted to check if we follow this command in online mode-
“C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath.LicenseTool.exe deactivate”

then do we need to raise a ticket to UI Path team to release the Device ID as well?
If yes then how do we get the device id as i have searched my entire machine looking for regutil.exe however, could not find it.

Please help @loginerror @badita @Andrzej_Kinastowski @Lahiru.Fernando

Thanks,
Sandeep Rawat

Sure, if the machine has access to the internet, this should deregister it and “free up” the license, so you can activate it on another machine.

In case any of your licenses gets stuck and you are unable to deactivate, UiPath technical support can reset it for you. The device ID you get from regutil.exe get-info or UiPath.LicenseTool.exe info depending on the instalation version. You should find either in the UiPath folder.

Cheers
Andrzej

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.