Question about how to deploy projects

Hi everyone,

So, I have a completed and working automation project that works when I hit play on my computer. How can I share this automation with my peers without using Assistant? Am I correct in understanding that Assistant only comes with an Enterprise license?

Thank you for the help!

Hi @Luke_Ryberg,

Once you complete your project, you can publish it to the Orchestrator using the publish option in the UiPath studio. You can find your project as a package under-tenant in Orchestrator. Your peers can download it from the Orchestrator if they have access, or you can use the GIT repository to store the project, and your peers could download it from GIT.

Thanks

Hi,

Nope. We can use UiPath Assistant even if under community license.
As we need to connect with CloudOrchestrator in AutomationCloud when use UiPath CE, automation process which is published from Studio as nupkg shoule be uploaded to it and have the process available for your peers on their own tenant.

Regards,

So I click Tenant Processes feed, right? and then where does that appear in the automation cloud?

You’ll see it in Tenant → Packages.

But you don’t need to go there. What you need to do is go to Automations then Processes, and create a new Process. In that window, you’ll be able to select the Package (that you published) to create the Process from.

Hi,

If your peers need to use your automation process from their own tenant of AutomationCloud, it might be better to publish it to local file folder as the following, for example.

nupkg file will be published in it. Next, send the nupkg file to your peers, then they upload it to their orchestrator.

Regards,