Query regarding image compression

hi guys
While trying to download the image compression from uipath go custom activity i have facing the above problem (i have attached the screenshot) .

1 Like

Hi @gana.cn

In Go Menu type image compression and check it

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

Hi
I have tried that .But still the same error.

@gana.cn Can you Go To UiPath Studio β†’ Manage Packages β†’ All Packages . Type Image Compression in Search Bar, And Try to install it , It Should Work.

till the same error

@gana.cn You have already Installed it :sweat_smile: What is the error that you get? What do you want to do actually?

in uipath go ! platform their are custom activities in that their are serval examples to try out
in that one of the eg is image compression when I try to download the file I get that error.

Hi @gana.cn

Can you try doing reinstall the studio and try again

Thanks
Ashwin S

@gana.cn If you want to Try out the Activity it is Already installed on your UiPath, If you want to try out Some of the Examples for Image Compression , It is Not present in that Site. You might need to Create one for yourself or Ask in Forum for Examples :sweat_smile:

And the reason why you get that error might be because you need to Change the Default App Setting sin your System
or Check this Link , This might Help:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-file-does-not-have-an-app/ee8d3bd0-a29b-40d4-9a1e-d6ac552f0ef7