Queries on Advanced Training(academy 2) assignments

1. How may attempts for academy 2 assignment submissions ?
  2. Does the evaluation of assignment happens by means of marks ?
  3. Will my assignment gets evaluated after submission of first assignment or at the final stage ?

Hi @yogeshgyw,

1. There is no limit on the submission as such (This is if you don’t get a qualifying score) , Don’t worry I am sure you will crack it in 2-3 attempts. But, once you submit a solution that gets you the qualifying score no more submission will be allowed (So you can’t improve your score if you have passed once).

2. Yes it is graded out of 100 (Eg: 90/100, 100/100).

3. Every assignment is evaluated as and when you submit it. The restriction is once you submit Assignment 1 only then you can move to Assignment 2.

Hope this Helps :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

3 Likes

Hi,

just a follow up question. Is the UiDemo part of assignment 1? thanks in advance.

Hi ,

UiDemo is a fully gudied practice exercise with a full walkthrough. I strongly recommend that you do this end to end, it will help you in Implementation of assignment 1 & 2.

Kudos ! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Nithin Prabhu

Hello guyz… I am stuck at the “upload” section… My workflow is running fine… But I am not able to upload the workflow… I gave 2 attempts… Is there any limit for number of attempts??
Its been one week I am facing this issue…

Its showing "Your assignment has been submitted"since days!!!
I have completed the assignment2 also… All I need is to just upload it… But I cant do that :frowning:

Same here I tried to upload it 2-3 times but its stuck. Did you figured out how to upload it ?

It automatically got corrected.

Hi, I am facing an issue, after uploading Assignment 2 (.ZIP) on the portal. Its immediately showing results. 0/100 sometimes 7/100. BUT running smoothly in my system every time and completing all the transactions… NOt sure what’s an issue here. Please help…

1 Like

Hi @Rishab

If you feel like the Academy is malfunctioning, please contact our Academy Support at:

1 Like

Hello Forum;

Spent the whole day trying to figure out what the issue is with my assignment 2 Grade which came out as 0/100.

** Total Items: 18 Completed Items: 18 Correct Items: 0.

All 18 item seems to have been process for year (2017) and uploaded as required.

All items are yet to be reset ; Please advice on possible fault

Thanks

Hello @Daemo,

Make sure you are using same email address for both UiPath Academy and ACME site. Also all items should be in completed status and data should not be reset while uploading your assignment to portal.

Thank & Regards,
Navneet
Happy Automation! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your advice, issue is now resolved :grinning:

While uploading my assignment 1 ,I am every time get the score as 0/100.
My code is working fine in my local machine.
client information is formed with spaces in the same format needed.
Can somebody please help me in uploading my test.