Put variable value into data table and then place in Excel using for each(want to do this for multiple account no)

I have n number of account num in Excel… And I have to check account details against that account num in SAP…for that purpose I used read range activity for that column …and put this account num in data table…then I applied for each row to get one by one account no. and then i extract required info from SAP and place in 4 different variables.

So now I want to add this 4 variable into data table in 4 different columns one by one…and then want to put in Excel sheet

Want to add data in C ,D,E,F column… against account number …

How can I go for it … please suggest with screenshot to better understanding.

Hi Rutuja,

Hope you have already added these 4 columns to the datatable. As you loop over each account number in the datatable, and get values for these 4 columns in 4 variables, then you can update the same datatable like below
Row.item(“AccountName”)= var_accountName
Similarly for the other 3 columns.

Finally you will have the datatable updated with all column values for all accnt numbers. You just have to write that datatable to an excel using writeRange.

Regards,
Sruthi YNM

@rutuja.y

check below for your reference

Reference

Hope this will help you

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.