Publishing a Project from Studio to Orchestrator

Hi,

I am trying to publish the project which is there on the local machine to connect the UIPath Robot to the created environment but it is giving the following error:

Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Service Unavailable

System.Exception: Publishing the project has failed.

Error: Service Unavailable —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Service Unavailable

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Workflow.ViewModels.MainViewModel.PackAndPush()
— End of inner exception stack trace —

Is it because the Robot is in a closed network, or in a different network than the one Orchestrator uses? If so, is there any other way around apart from redirecting the robots through a Proxy Server. Or is there is any other issue which might cause this?

Thanks and Regards

Hi,
Did you add your robot to Orchestrator using Machine name, key and your domain credentials.

Thanks,
Elamparithi

Hi,

Yes I did.

Thanks

Check that you Robot in the Orchestrator is sending heartbeats. If not Open system tray on your system click on Ui icon in the tray. That will open a popup enter robot key, machine name and platform URL in the same then click on connect and verify the same. Once it is connected you would be able to Publish the package

So, I checked and the Robot is sending heartbeats to the orchestrator. Also, the Status of UIPath Robot Settings is showing as Connected,Licensed.

But, when I am trying to publish the bot it gives me the same error.

Did you check if you have some test xaml files that are incomplete or not working in the project folder?
If so it will not publish. You can also check the log for the error.