Publishing a package in Orchestrator

Hello

I installed Orchestrator in a server and I installed an Unattended Robot and uipath studio in a second VM.
the connection between orchestration and the Robot it’s OK
I opened my project in uipath studio and clicked on publish

==> Error message

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Forbidden —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Forbidden

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String feedUrl, String packagePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\Factory\BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.cs:line 377
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(String feedUrl, Int32 timeout, String packFilePath) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\Factory\BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.cs:line 382
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<>c__DisplayClass44_0.b__0() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\Factory\BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.cs:line 357
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__44.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\Factory\BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.cs:line 357
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__40.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\Factory\BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.cs:line 268, HResult -2146232832

@Ala_Abouda

Is it showing status connected or disconnected ?

status connected
Connected

@Ala_Abouda

Not here. Go to Robots page in Orchestrator and see the status of that machine where you will do provision to robot.

it’s connected

Do I have to make a configuration in Orchestrator or in IIS so that I can publish the packages?

Hi @Ala_Abouda

Does the robot profile has enough permissions to publish to that Orchestrator instance? Could you check all settings related to that in your Orchestrator?

below the parameters of my robot. Does it have other parameters?

For publication the robot uses port 443 to communicate with Orchestrator?

There are more options here:
image image

same problem with all right

Have you restarted the robot service after changing that in Orchestrator? Best way to ensure that is a computer restart.

Hello,
Even after starting the server, I had the same problem

I also created a package with the command line: UiRobot.exe -pack "C: \ Users \ aabouda \ Desktop \ ******* \ RPA _ ********* \ project. json “-o” C: \ project \ ".
==> OK
Add package in Orchestrator ==> OK
Execute package in the robot ==> KO

Connected

is there a configuration in IIS?

in the deployment part below the parameters

Connected

What I did : uninstall UiPath Studio and Robot if still present, delete folder : %userprofile%.nuget\ reinstall Studio and Robot Then republished package to Orchestrator using Studio.

==> Always, we have the error message.

Note : Folder %userprofile%.nuget\ is actually being refilled with all packages.

Please, it’s urgent

Thx

it’s good, problem solved