Sorry I know there are a lot of questions here and they aren’t very well presented. If you can answer any of them please feel free to enlighten me.
- If you want to publish a process to orchestrator that has several invokes in it
how does that work? Like the REFramework (too general a question I know I’ve sort of split out my main queries about the issue below). When you publish you publish a whole project which may have multiple xaml files in it, so when you turn it into an orchestrator process to run how does it know which xaml to run. In the REFramework case it should be the main xaml but there are several xaml’s in that same top level folder and many more in the sub folders.
- In the orchestrator training you publish single projects with single processes in it. There are no invoked processes in the training. How are these dealt with. You invoke a process from a specific location. Once the main project is published the invoked processes may not have been published so when you run the published process from orchestrator that will then run invoked processes that have not been published? And if you do want to publish those processes and invoke those ones instead how can you do that, where are the published versions of the processes kept for the invoke path property?
- If several robots are trying to access the same (invoked) xaml files at the same time do they conflict.
- Is it better not to have invokes when you have a process that runs on multiple robots or on orchestrator as the invoked file will have to be somewhere all robots can access.
- If you have robots in different locations will that not significantly slow things down if they have to open files from a remote location (say on a different continent).
- When you publish to orchestrator where are the published files kept if you have an active robot they are not kept in the local folder.