Published library does not contain the sources IN 2018.4

@loginerror @ovi @Pablito
Hi All,

I have downloaded published library version from orchestrator and i have changed the library extension from .nupkg to zip folder and extracted but its not displaying all the source files.

It is displaying only project.json and Library.dll type

Kindly let me know how we can extract all the files.

Best Regards,
Naveen

@Naveen.Ch

That dll file contains all source data.

2 Likes

Hi @lakshman,

How to extract .dll file where can i see all.xaml files created inside that library.
Best Regards,
Naveen

1 Like

@Naveen.Ch

Till now i didn’t try to extract dll files. So i don’t have any idea on this. Search in internet any tools are there to extract these files or not.

2 Likes

Hi @Naveen.Ch,
I think it depends if package published in Orchestrator is Workflow/Project or Workflow/Library.
For example my Project looks like this after decompression:
In your case seems that you’ve made Workflow/Library where dll is in fact library :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes @Pablito

i want to extract library only but it is now showing source only only.ddl file it is displaying

please let me know how to get source files instead of .dll

During publishing project as a library those are merged it dll (dynamic link library). Otherwise it couldn’t be called library. There’s no general way to extract it as it needs to be de-compiled.

1 Like

Hi @Pablito

Yes it’s is converted to dll.
But it should have some way to revert back and to check the work flows if any develoer face issue in new version right

Best Regards,
Naveen

unfortunately DLL Cannnot be de coded that much easily as it contains machine code generated by .NET CLR, I doubt you can get it back.

2 Likes