Publish Packages to orchestrators with Azure DevOps

Nice tutorial

1 Like

Very good tutorial with clear steps… Thanks for capturing the details :slight_smile:. This is very useful for enterprise customers with CI/CD for large scale automation projects.

1 Like

Good one.

Hi all,

now i’m doing a a concept test and the steps of do a package and auto versioning is running ok but when i’m trying to do the deploy step i am getting this:

error “The operation returned an error: 1000: Invalid credentials, failed to login.”

a few days ago i’m looking for answers, and i dont know what to do , the process is traing to deploy to uipath cloud plataform. can you plz give and advice thanks.

I had the same in the case I used my “admin”user to login. For try create a new user with all rights and try again.

Hello Stephu thanks for your reply,

i can’t create or modify user because i’m on community plan. :worried:

Luis_Eduardo_Aragon

December 27
Hello Stephu thanks for your reply,

i can’t create or modify user because i’m on community plan.
:worried:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Stephu

Robot Apprentice

December 27
I had the same in the case I used my “admin”user to login. For try create a new user with all rights and try again.

Visit
Topic
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails,
click here

I I tested only on full version and do not know community versuo

This is very useful for beginners as well Thank you.But how can we exclude some files or flows(for example test Cases) before creating the package itself?

I think You have to rightclick on file and set as privat. but i am not sure

Too bad, I’m stuck at this simple point just missing the deployment and I’m done :sleepy:

Whats about if you go to https://platform.uipath.com/ to your account and invite another user?

Are we able publish different packages for different repositories or something like that ?

Yes you can clone an existing pipeline and change parameters for another repository

I wrote with uipath support. They are working that the upload of libraries also work. And there should also be a solution to activate a package directly :grinning:. But they cannot give a date when this will work. :confused:

1 Like

great detailed description…

Hello,

great tutorial ! thanks for your help.
It’s working fine for the pipeline, however i’ve this issue : 2020-01-29T13:47:19.5435953Z ##[error]Unable to deserialize the response. when I would like to release on a community Orchestrator.

Does any one already success to push the package to Orchestrator without any issue ? of fix this one ?

Thanks in advance.

@Stephu Thanks for the nice tutorial!

I got some questions:

1. Would you recommend creating a new pipeline for each git repository?
  2. Any updates on when the autoversioning feature works again?
  1. What are the alternatives? One pipepline for all packages? How would you handle that in the case you have only a change on one package? The “unit” for package upload is a single package. You cannot upload multiple packages at once.
  2. No for uipath this azure devops module has no priority. Up to all the ask for these multiple outstanding features🤓 Maybe they work faster for a new release in the case a lot person are asking.

Thanks for the quick reply!

1. Currently we use only one pipeline and manually change the git repository and package version for each time we run the pipeline. So we have to start the build manually, but that’s good to have some quality gate at first. When the autoversioning was working that was really nice and easy to use. now with changing the version number everytime it sucks…
    I think having for each repo a pipeline just blows up azure devops alot. currently it would be ok with 20-30 repos, but after full scaling it would be a mess to handle 200 pipelines, or?
  2. Thanks for the information, that’s sad.