How to proceed when publish of library project to Orchestrator failed and package cannot be published to the shared feed?
Troubleshooting Steps: The below procedure can be performed and verified
- Check if the Robot/ Studio is connected to the Orchestrator and make sure the Robot is assigned to any environment in the Orchestrator.
- Create a new sample library and check if the same error is received.
- Check if permissions for libraries in Orchestrator are provided.
- The tenant settings for deployment allows both host and tenant feeds
- And the Robot is assigned to the correct folder, and Studio is trying to publish to the right folder
If the issue still persists, kindly create a new ticket with UiPath Technical Support for further assistance.