Publication of UiPath Projects - How it works on Free License

Hi! I’m new on UiPath. I have some questions: the automation projects created and published on UiPath Assistant, are they private to organization or they can be accessed for anyone?
For exemplo: An automation envolving some company’s confidencial informations. Beyond the organization, is there anyone outside who have access to this information?
If yes, how can I avoid it.

I really appreciate who can helps me on this subject.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hey

Welcome to our community

When the projects are deployed on the machines, they create a local folder on the same machine with the user and the environment to which that process was assigned from the orchestrator or if it was published locally, it remains only on that computer and with the user you worked with. Normally if they even have access to the config file to change certain parameters, it is necessary for the automation to work.

To avoid security failures or data leaks, various tools are used, such as the orchestrator to store all confidential information in assets, there is also the windows credential to store credentials while maintaining security, everything confidential should always be stored in a credential-type asset Only you and the people to whom you give access have access there.

Regards!

1 Like

Undestood. Thanks so much for the explanation.

But, could you tell me please a little bit about the privacy on Automation Cloud?

In automation cloud, all of the private information, such as: logs, assets, user identities (first name, last name, email), organization and tenant metadata, jobs, and some company’s confidencial informations, all of these datas are they private or public?
I know that all these datas are stored in the Union European cloud. However, I’d like to know whether these informations and automation process (screenshots envolving confidencial informations) can be accessed by the public?

Or automation cloud does not store informations of the automation process jobs because they are stored only on the machines, as you explained above.

I really appreciate your dedicated time to answer my questions!

Hey

Is the same, folders will alocate things like assets, process, jobs, etc. But you need some permissions to access into those folder and every thing within those folders, thats not for everyone

Please check those links below about roles and secury performance, they are really helpful for your doubts

hope this helps

Regards!

1 Like

Excelent!!

Thanks so much for the help!

1 Like

Hey

Glad to help you, in that solved your problem remember to mark as solution to help other people reach the answer fastly

Regards!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.