Provisioning robot to several non-concurrent users

I have a Studio License, 2 Attended Robots, and Orchestrator. I have a process that works fine on 1 machine. Since we are all at home now, I was wondering if there was a way to provision an Attended Bot to be used with on several machines at different times? I have a process where the users take turns running it depending who is on duty, but they each have their own machine at their home.

1 Like

Hello @grubright!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @grubright
welcome to Uipath Community
We Really Sorry about the delay .

I hope your best Solution would be use Floating Attended Robot
Pls refer following

My problem seems to be the opposite of what is listed in the documentation. Each employee (there are 5) has a dedicated machine. However, they rotate duties; so 1 day employee A will run the process, the next day employee B will run the process and so on. My question is, how can I assign an attended bot to this? They will never log in to the process, or use robot for that matter, at the same time. OR do I need an unattended robot?

Can anyone help me with this? I have looked all over the UIPath site but cannot find this situation.