Properties of "Send Outlook Mail Message" activity

Hi!
I have a target to create a draft mail message using gmail (not sending it, just create a draft). I found, that I can use option “Isdraft”. But activity “Send SMTP mail message” has no option “Isdraft”, like “Send Outlook mail message”, but the second has no properties such as a “Port” and “Host server” to work with gmail - as I understood. In uipath video tutorials I heard that “Send Outlook Mail Message” uses the properties of outlook application and also in google I found this guide:

"How to automate outlook email in UiPath without installing outlook application. There are alternative email activities in UiPath which do not require Outlook app installation.

You can perform email automation by using SMTP and POP3.

Outlook.com POP Mail Server Settings

Then click on the “More Settings” button:
Outgoing Server tab: mark the box “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” and select “use same settings as my incoming mail server”.

Advanced tab – Server Port Numbers:
Incoming server (POP3): port 995 – you must also mark the box “this server requires an encrypted connection (SSL)”
Outgoing server (SMTP): port 587 – you must also choose “TLS” for the option “Use the following types of encrypted connection”."

There is some “More Settings” button” it says.
So my question:

1. Is there any additional properties I have missed in “Send Outlook Mail Message” or can I create mail (it must be gmail) draft using just integrated uipath activities or properties.
  2. Is there any other ways to create gmail draft?

It will be very helpful for me if someone can ask this question.

1 Like

Hello,

I am having the same issue. Is it possible to create a draft email from an email service other than outlook without depending on the outlook application?