Project run very slow from orchestrator & UiPATH Assistant - Enterprise Version

Hi Everyone.

I have a issue but dont know how to resolved.

I have 2 datatables ( 130 rows & 100 rows ). I have used 2 for each row activities to loop them and insert “Assign” activity inside loop as below picture. This workflow very simple, i ran on local machine and it ran very fast ( 3-5s )… but when i push it into the orchestrator and it ran very slow ( 7 - 8 mins ).

I dont know understand why it always slow when run from the orchestrator or click from UiPATH Assistant.

I have downloaded & install the newest uipath version from the UiPATH Cloud.

Pls suggest me this case.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Try reconnecting the robot and orchestrator

Make sure the network connectivity is good between machine and orchestrator

Also disable antivirus if any and then give a try

Cheers @Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have tried to disconnect and reconnect sometime but still same.

The antivirus could not disabled because it run on Server.

When i install the newest uipath version… i have encountered the issue when download the package from orchestrator into the machine on UiPATH Assistant as below picture.

It’s something with network connectivity

Try restarting your machine and check once the connection and run

@Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have tried to do many time some step :

1.Restart some Uipath Services
2.Restart server
3.Try to downgrade or upgrade some uipath package ( Uipath.excel, uipath.ui.automation…ect )
4. Open all traffics on firewall
5. Remove and reinstall Uipath.

But the result still same.

Hmm

Is it happening only with this process or with others as well

Try recreating the robot in orchestrator and connect it again with the machine

@Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have made a new sequence and it still same previous.

It not happen on my laptop which installed Uipath community, it only happen on the product server which install uipath enterprise.

So is it a enterprise edition
If so I would suggest to reach uipath technical support team @Mr.H

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I have accessed the link but it not shown the form pop-up.

Check for orchestrator guide
@Mr.H

Hi,

As suggested by @Palaniyappan please raise request to uipath technical support and parllel could you check the event logs and enable the diagnostics logs to see which feed is taking more time. i sense UiPath initiating execution itself very slow i guess.

Earlier we have faced the same issue but after re installing UiPath it got recovered. but you already done that.

Till now i have not seen any proper solution for this issue. if you found any solution please post in the forum it would be helpful for others. thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I dont really understand about this issue.

The workflow will run very fast from orchestrator or uipath assistant if i remove “assign” activity inside of loop.

Hi Bro,

The assign activity should be out side for each loop since it is just nullifying the variable. If it is inside the variable assigned to blank value many times in that loop. But it will take fraction of second to do that job for uipath. I guess it is not creating performance issue. But please cut and paste before starting for each loop. Thanks.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I put assign activity inside of loop to indicate that a small activity inside of loop also make slowly.

I have ran this workflow on local machine and very fast ( 3-5s ), but run it from orchestrator or uipath assistant very slow ( 7-8 mins ).

got the issue you are facing bro. sorry to inform you that i am not helping much in this issue. lets hope we would get valuable help from our UiPath technical support.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

Not sure, Just want to check… What your assistant log level, Verbose or Trace or info ?

1 Like

Hi Bro.

I’m setting Information

1. You are setting it now or was it on information before ?
  2. Can you check your log file, execution start and end time ?
    3 . event log when you start execution ?
1 Like

Hi Bro.

Default it was information…i dont change anything.

The Execution.log file very strong if i run workflow from orchestrator or uipath assistant.

I need to se this information on log