Project Design Mode Selection property Not present in Studio after latest patch update

Project design mode property is not present at both Studio and Project level after the latest update patch ran today on 27th Dec 2023.
Could you please confirm if this is a bug or did the way of the design mode selection has change?

Studio Version :

Thanks and Regards,
Geetishree Rao

Hi @gRao

That is not a bug.Classic is removed in the latest update

Hi @gRao

It has been removed in the latest version of Studio update. Now, when you create a project it will be created in Modern Experience by default. If you want to use Claasic activities you can go to activities panel and enable Classic Filter option.

Regards

Yes @Parvathy …I know that we can add the classic activities by selecting the mode from the filter.
But the documentation has not been updated for the same Studio - Modern Design Experience (uipath.com)

As well as, how to get the Classic recorders and change modes , if this is the latest change ?

Regards,
Geetishree Rao

Hi @pravallikapaluri ,

Any idea how we can get the recorders (Basic/Desktop,Image) of the Classic Design mode?

Thanks and Regards,
Geetishree Rao

Hi @gRao

I think we can’t get the classic recorders.
@loginerror we have an query that how to use Classic Recorders in the latest update of UiPath Studio. Please assist. Thanks in Advance

Regards

@gRao

There is one recording available in the modern experience,I think,There is no option to change for Desktop recording

@pravallikapaluri …yes I know that is part of modern design -recorders…

I just wanted to know regarding the two mode changes and classic recorders …

Thanks

@gRao

As per the latest updates…classic experience is phased out or removed…so as the recorders etc that come with classic as well

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thats documentation for the stable releases.
If you are using Community you need to refer to the release notes posts for updates etc.

Any reason you are using Community and not the stable releases?

HI @Jon_Smith
I am using the community version for my personal use.
After installation , we get the patches at regular intervals for the updates.
Could you let me know where to get the release note for the latest update patch for Studio community version?

Thanks,
Geetishree Rao

You can read more about the latest changes here: UiPath Community 2023.12 Release

All the classic functionality it’s available under modern umbrella. Is there any specific uscase you cannot fulfil?

Also, existing projects will not be impacted by this change.

Hi @alexandru …Thanks for the update…So we cannot get the classic design recorders in the new release or is there any way to get them?

Regards,
Geetishree Rao

@gRao

Open your Project.json file and add the below give line below "fileInfoCollection": [],

Save the json file and reopen your project, you will be able to to see Screen Scraping and Data Scraping option.
Hope it helps!!