@MGMKLML, This best practice guide is for UiPath RPA Development methodology to utilize ReFramework.
When you think about RPA development for any organization, you need design a framework with following points.
- Easy to use.
- Re Usable libraries
- RPA Development Templates.
- Auto Recovery mechanism.
- Fail detection mechanism.
- Auto Email Success/Failure Report
- Auto log saving for debug.
- Auto send Bot health report.
- Auto Cleaning mechanism.
- Error handling and reporting etc… many more depends on application.
Now when we talk about Project Management process… then managing RPA project similar to development project.
- Identify RPA Use Case. (Use Case Document)
- Having Approved POC. (POC Demo, PPT, Video and approved emails from to management)
- Create RPA Process Flow Design (Design Document, High level Design, Low Level Design)
- Distribute each module to individual RPA developers and get it develop. ( pseudo code…etc)
- Integrate all modules and test. (Integration deployment plan)
- Run in Pre-Prod and test. (Alpha, Beta Testing plan or UAT plan)
- Delivery. (Delivery plan as per agreed SLA)
These are minimum documentations for each stage.
Hope my inputs are useful.