Production environment error

I developed my robot in a test environment, when I put it to run through the orchestrator in the production environment it presented the following error:

The graphic interface element corresponding to this selector cannot be found - RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Não é possível encontrar o elemento de interface gráfica correspondente a este seletor: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Não é possível encontrar o elemento de interface gráfica correspondente a este seletor:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector, IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

is your production environment running in a VM? typically, this happends if you have a click activitiy the is not using “simulate click”. please check that out.

1 Like

yes both environments are on VMs.

But is it necessary to check all click activity?

Not necessarily. because simulate click does not work on everything. You can check first where the issue is being encountered. Maybe you have screenshot of the issue?

1 Like

not because I ran the orchestrator, only this error appeared while running in the production environment.

Do you need to include packages in this environment? or is it not necessary?