Process.xaml pt.2

Hi all,
What exactly do I do this part I don’t 100% get it!

Hi @BjrnUitenbroek,
Which part is it that you can not follow?
Apparently following the instructions you should have already created a sequence called ‘process’ and you basically just use the annotations there to copy it to a newly created flowchart. I have just briefly checked the UIDemo Walkthrough but if you have not created such a sequence beforehand just ignore it for the moment. Following the instructions you will find everything you need from scratch including a screenshot of the final flowchart diagram on the following pages.
The Flowchart is supposed to bring together the sequences in a workflow. To pass the arguments from the invoked workflows you will store them in local variables which is the second step on your screenshot.
Hope this helps otherwise please specify your question a little more.

Best regards

1 Like

Hi @nicortak Thanks for responding

I don’t get the piece of copy the annotations and stuff, i didnt previously create a sequence called process so i just ignore it? as you said?

Cheers!

The copy annotations part is supposed to copy desription from a sequence calles “process”. While checking the walkthrough document I have noticed that there is no step described which creates such a sequence. Honestly I don’t know, but I think this is just an error in the description, because if you follow the documentation there won’t be any need for it in order to complete the flowchart as in the screenshot.

So just try ignoring it and if any other issue will pop up, then just tell.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @nicortak But what is the end result of the whole UIdemo Walkthrough?

Cheers!

As per my understanding, the UI Demo helps you to undestand the concept of Orchestrator Queues and components of the Robotic Enterprise Framework. This will help you to process large workloads by assigning multiple robots in parallel to work on the queue items.

Final result of the workflow is:
Dispatcher - reads Excel and uploads to the orchestrator queue
Performer - one or multiple robots will one-by-one pull a queue item from orchestrator then check whether the input data is valid and if the data consists of numbers; if invalid it will throw the item and note exception message. If valid it will check whether the CashIn is greater than 1000 and under this condition again throw. If everything fine it will enter the values in the respective input fields in the demo application, then confirm. I think the demo will then evaluate whether is correct or not but to be fair I do not remember.

1 Like

Aha thank a lot Nicortak guess i will just progress on to the next lesson till i get full anwnsers that are 100% true want i do want to finish it now!

Thanks A lot!! @nicortak

Cheers!