Process wise automation logs maintain in UiPath

Hello Guys,

I’m looking for the best possible solution to maintain Logs for particular process automation.
If I have two process of automation then, I want to maintain both Logs file different in Logs Folder of UiPath(C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs)

like - 1st process name is 123 than in logs folder 123.log,
The 2nd process name is ABC than in logs folder ABC.log.

Is there any other best possible option to achieve this?

Thanks.
@sams

For example, to move the log file path to the Desktop, modify the value="${specialfolder:folder=LocalApplicationData}/UiPath/Logs" parameter to value="${specialfolder:folder=DesktopDirectory" .

Reference -

Please check.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying @KarthikByggari,

I had tried that but that is only path change, not separate logs files are generated.

I want to run Two processes with a single robot, so want to know that for the separate folder for two processes and inside folder log file contains.

like - in Logs folder,
1.Logs > ABC > ABC.log,
2.Logs > 123 > 123.log

I want this type of logs to maintain for separate folder and log file when UiRobot is executed.

Hope you understood the scenario.

Is there any solution for the same.

Thanks.

Please refer -

Hello,

You can create a new workflow to Log the events and call into your workflow wherever you wish to Log.
LogGenerator.xaml (11.8 KB)

Check this, this will create a log file with the filename as we pass in file path variable and logs the events with DateTime.

Also go through this:

Thanks,
Meg

Hi @megharajky,

Just check your workflow.
I have a doubt about, How can I get in_WorkFlowName parameter dynamically???
Dynamically means Directory name of main workflow file.

thanks.
@sams

I have created that workflow to track the portion of the workflow where I am getting error, I used to pass the value manually every time.

You can change the logging variables according to your flow/requirements